REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN NATIONALITY ATHLETES APPLICATION
In order to have an athlete of foreign nationality enrolled as a member to our Club, it is required:
- The athlete to have completed his 18th year of age. In case of children (over 12 years of age) a written agreement of all the persons having its custody is required.
- To have a medical written statement that he is physically and psychologically healthy, and capable of using firearms.
- 4 Photographs of him on color.
- A written statement in which he states and confirms that he is not already a member of any other shooting club, in Greece or abroad.
- To complete an application form to our Club and to SKOE
- A Photocopy of his Passport or his permit for staying in Greece.
The enrolled athletes of foreign nationality, while in Greece, can use the club’s firearms and can also buy ammunition from our club, so that they can practice and participate in shooting matches. (For the completion of the enrollment process, a time of approximately 20 days is required).
If the foreign nationality athletes are already bearers of European Firearms ID, then they are free to carry their firearms to our country (and use our club’s shooting range for practice and shooting matches). In order for this to be arranged, they must first informed our club about their participation in the IPSC shooting matches, so that the firearms transportation is legally conducted.